Seattle Chocolates, Sahale Snacks and Boncora Biscotti all make some great items that would fit perfect into a gift basket or stocking this year! They sent me some yummy treats to try:
- “Baby It’s Cold Outside” holiday chocolate truffles and bars
- Maple Pecans and Pomegranate Pistachios
- chocolate dipped Italian-style biscotti
Seattle Chocolates’s “Baby It’s Cold Outside” come it five different flavors, Hot Buttered Rum Bar, Mom’s Hot Cocoa Bar, Christmas Cookie Bar, Candy Cane Crunch and Holiday Cheer Eggnog Bar. Wow these bars are amazing! I didn’t get the Candy Cane Crunch because my wife and daughter snagged that one and devoured it. lol! These bars are a great way to indulge in this holiday season. Come on you deserve it!
Sahale Snacks are a nice snack in a bowl at your holiday party. Not only are they delicious they look beautiful!
The Boncora Biscotti are so light but crunchy and the best part is that they are dipped in chocolate! Yummy!
Looking for a thoughtful gift this holiday season? Give a gift basket!
Follow these simple tips to make unique gift baskets for everyone on your list:
• Decide what you want to include before you buy the basket so you can pick the right size. No matter what size basket you use, it should be overflowing.
• If a traditional wooden basket isn`t your style, look for other vessels: a colorful paper bag, a pretty pastry box, a flower pot. The possibilities are endless — and inexpensive.
• Fill the basket with higher- and lower-priced items to keep overall costs down. Include items of varying heights to add visual interest.
• Arrange the contents around a theme, such as all things red or everything handmade or all chocolate!
• Choose foods you love or products you`re excited about trying. Chances are, if you were wowed by a treat, your gift recipient will be too.
• “Go for edibles that don’t need to be eaten right away,” says Edmond Sanctis, co-founder of Sahale Snacks. “Treats that can be nibbled and shared all season long are ideal gift basket additions.”
• Splurge on indulgences your recipient normally wouldn’t buy for him or herself, like limited-edition holiday chocolate from Seattle Chocolates. You can find a wide range of such products in all colors and styles to suit any gift basket theme at www.SeattleChocolates.com.
• Add a food item that’s new or hard to find. For example, Boncora Biscotti, available only online, are handmade to order. Plain or dipped in chocolate, they go great with a cup of joe, so pair this gift with some gourmet coffee. Read more about Bonnie Tempesta’s handcrafted biscotti at www.BoncoraBiscotti.com.
• Include unusual flavor combinations that can be used for snacking as well as cooking. Sahale Crunchers almond snacks can be eaten out of hand or used for holiday meal prep. Plus, they’re gluten free. Find delicious recipes at www.SahaleSnacks.com.
• Use colorful, recyclable paper, like tissue paper or shredded paper, to fluff up the contents of your basket.
• The finishing touch on a gift basket is not the shrink wrap; it`s the note. Tell your gift recipient why you chose what you did!
With these tips, you’re sure to create a gift your friends and family will appreciate.
Win It: Sahale Snacks and Boncora Biscotti has offered a sample for one lucky Deal Finder Dad readers! Thanks Sahale Snacks and Boncora Biscotti !
Entry is easy with Rafflecopter! Comments left on the Facebook wall, Twitter page or other post do not count. Winners will be picked at random with Random.org. US Only! 18 and older. The product was provided free of charge for me to review. The opinions remain my own. This giveaway is not endorsed or connected to Facebook. Good Luck!! This giveaway will remain open till 11pm EST on 12/19!
*Disclosure* The product in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation